Welcome to 2012, the year you will (hopefully) get better!
I’m not going to argue and rant about New Year’s Resolutions and the pros and cons. The fact is that psychologically people still seem to place a lot of stock in these things and find that a New Year is a good marker (rather than an arbitrary one that I would argue it is), so people will be looking for better.
People looking for better is always a good thing.
My ideas relating to diet have not changed like the 4th digit of the year, so some things that might have helped you previously would still help you now.
- I still believe the same things in relation to protein and diets.
- I still believe that sardines are fantastic nutrition for a low budget.
- I still believe that eggs are fantastic nutrition on the cheap as well.
- I still believe that you could stand to include some non-guilty pleasures when it comes to food.
- I still believe that boredom messes with your food intake.
- Food is still the last place I would consider saving money.
- KFC is still (probably) bad for you. (*wink*)
Where do we go from here?
Forward. Always forward.
You tell me. Read those articles? What is missing? What do you want to know? There is a lot to learn and a lot that I have come across.
Take the initiative in 2012 and when someone offers a helping hand, take advantage of it and move forward.
UPDATE: Adam T. Glass has posted a fine article at his site, with help to find his resources on how to lose fat faster in 2012. Recommended reading; recommended thinking, people.